The struggles that I'm facing, the inner conflicts I'm battling against, these are the things I couldn't just share with anyone but God. He alone can understand the pains and He alone knows why I couldn't and shouldn't just share them with anybody else.
I've been fighting against these feelings and these thoughts that kept bothering me. They pose a threat to my service to the Lord and I couldn't let anything get in the way of serving God. Our emotion is really very strong it can paralyze our whole self...
I guess I'll just have to treat this as my daily exercise to keep my spirituality fit and to strengthen the endurance of my heart. I'm really hoping that someday I'll get past this without destroying anything wonderful I have already built for myself...
I had the same conflicts with myself. Been struggling about my career, having thoughts of shifting to a new one or pursuing my course, IT. But then I'm stuck in the my old job which I think is becoming hopeless. And let's say I have not received any "good" benefits since I my stay of about a year and a half with my employer. Yes, it is my first job. And also I am not enjoying the work environment I have there. So I planned to resign. I had been asking/consulting people, searching for advices and opinions about my situation but at the end of the day. It is still I who will decide. And I chose to stay until maybe I find another job or until the contract is finished.
ReplyDeleteI know God will take care of me. GOD has better plans. To quote the scripture "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
It is all just a matter of seeing things on the positive side. I am thankful that I still have a job right now. Thankful that my job is somehow still in line with the course I have. Thankful that God is still showering more and more blessings every single day.
I now surrender my worries and problems to Him. I surrender myself to GOD. Let your will be done.
More power to your blog, sis! Godbless! :*
God bless Sis Kathy! There will always be good times and rough times...and in all those times, God promises to be there! :D
Delete